The camera is not only an extension of the eye but of the brain. It can see sharper, farther, nearer, slower, faster then the eye. It can see by invisible light. It can see in the past, present, and future. Instead of using the camera only to reproduce objects, I wanted to use it to make what is invisible to the eye-visible.
What is material, tangible and permanent to most people is ephemeral to me. Change is what I believe in. It is the essence of learning, growth, and creativity.
I believe our perceptual powers have greater force than our conceptual powers. We perceive before we conceive and nature in a universal sense holds more for me than man's mind in a specific sense. -Wynn Bullock
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Bullock Quotes
Posted by
Unknown
at
1/30/2008 07:53:00 AM
Labels: artist quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment