Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Looking forward to AIPAD

I am looking forward to going to the AIPAD Photography show in New York City. This will be my first time to AIPAD and I am excited to learn and experience New York flush with photography! I am also excited to see Lars and Anna....

I have been talking with a couple of photographers about their experience with events such as AIPAD. One rather well known photographer told me he that swore off going to these kind of events years ago because it was "like taking the animals to their own slaughter house to see where they were going to be killed." Another friend who earns part of his living as an art handler suggested that I should see it for the experience and that it is better to have the experience then regret not having seen it later. Whom... The artist speak.

No comments: