It was a week ago now that I arrived in Denver for SPE. I have been hoping to find some time to reflect on the event but the pains of being a Professor are catching up with me. It is always a dilemma in going to SPE if I should bring a camera. I mean, its not like it is a photo conference or something, yes? Usually I do not bring a camera, though my need for memories is out weighing more and more my silly hang ups. So this year I grabbed my 70 year old plus German made Ikonta and managed to take a few snapshot from the conference. Oh the memories!
A picture of Professor Jim Stone, one of my mentors from UNM. Next to Stone is retired UNM faculty Wayne Lazorik. Professor Lazorik joined the faculty in 1966 and now lives in North Carolina.
My bed spread next to roommate Patrick Manning working hard on his lecture, Neither Here Nor There, which by the was an amazing lecture! Patrick is an old friend and incredible video artist. Check out his work. http://pcm.pcmxa.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment