The zone testing has been coming along well. All the 4x5 black and white film I am shooting is formulated using some variation of the zone system. At this point I am averaging about 2 sheets of film per development due to the varying processing times I am using . The extra work is definitely worth the trouble when, ever so often, I get a gem of picture. As with any craft, I have been learning from my mistakes and building on my successes.
Dennis DeHart's fine art photographs and interdisciplinary projects are compelled by the connections, conflicts, and intersections of the natural and cultural worlds.
2 comments:
Looks great. How has the zone testing coming along?
The zone testing has been coming along well. All the 4x5 black and white film I am shooting is formulated using some variation of the zone system. At this point I am averaging about 2 sheets of film per development due to the varying processing times I am using . The extra work is definitely worth the trouble when, ever so often, I get a gem of picture. As with any craft, I have been learning from my mistakes and building on my successes.
Post a Comment